Tell Your Story
We always encourage all parents and extended family to share informationabout Family Court horrors, or Parental Alienation and its impact on you, your children and family, so that the ripple effect of sharing information and experiences create positivechange for other people who are affected or who may be affected in the future..This blog was viewed over 100,000 times. Comments by visitors, in contrast, were fewer than 600. For the public to be aware of procedural abuses, it has to hear about them. (The blog author’s own story is here.)
- Hold Family Courts Accountable
- Judicial Accountability for Court Ordered Parental Alienation
- Family Court Stress Disorder (PTSD)...
- Would you support social security title IV D and family law reform? Asks ChangePolitics
- Children should not be allowed to drive the visitation bus!
- When your child is kidnapped...
- Aggressive Divorce Lawyers Hurt Parents and Children.
- Who Stands Up For Fathers' Rights
- "How will you fix this?" We asked Republican and Democratic Primary Candidates
- Election 2016 - Fatherlessness is associated with almost every societal ill facing our country's children. How can you address the fatherlessness epidemic?